Tuesday, January 20, 2015
"The Ballad Of Jose and Eddie"
I spent about five hours working on all of the little wire people and getting them just right, the spinning wheel I found in an art closet and decided it'd be the best setting for the wire people. The wire was really difficult to work with this time around because not only was it much thicker than the previous spools of wire, but it was also sanitized making it all kind of greasy and just a pain to deal with. I was pretty happy with the end result and I think it lends itself well to photography. I really liked all of my little people but I do think the female wire person could have been better. I really liked working with the human form and then totally wrecking it, this really reflects my abstract point of view and helped me expand it. While I feel this gets an A for effort, I think this is a bit more of a be mainly because of the ratio between amount of things I actually made and the end picture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment