Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Still Life-"Tuberous Root"
For this project I really wanted to sculpt a semi-anatomically accurate heart, I did so out of clay once again. The bike pump I found at a good will. I put duck tape on t and ripped it off to wear away at the paint and put the tube into the back of the heart. One of my favorite parts was adding the vein details to the heart. This was for the still life project and my only regret is not having someone draw it as their project. I was really happy with the heart and that only took me about an hour and a half to sculpt. Overall I really liked how this one turned out, with the positioning and visual contrast, and the bike pump is my favorite gadget on the planet. I feel like I honed my sculpting abilities with this piece and worked on what looks good while photographing objects. This one really feels like an A worthy project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment