Thursday, January 15, 2015

Repetition, "Scream for me"




The task was to create repetition of organic objects. The same day I made a doodle on my homework that inspired me to do this. In this case I repented mouths. Along with bugs, robots, organs, and fetuses, mouths are one of my weird artistic muses. I used clay for this one again but I didn't want to deal with all of the wire so I made it more flat. I also like drawing and making tongues/screaming. This one took me about 2 and a half hours without drying time for the clay. It was rough trying to keep the teeth all together and not have the tongues snap in half. The edges of this one is a little rough but I adore the concept and overall look. I especially love the main lower mouth and the position of all of the tongues. This one really showcased my artistic view and what I think is cool. As a whole, while I love this one it is a little rough and I feel is a B.

No comments:

Post a Comment